Datalogger for XNET-CAN - Driver for iDaq
This software component manages XNET 9862 to acquire signals from CAN Devices.
With this component, signals acquired from XNET-CAN devices can be visualized, processed, and stored in the same way as signals acquired from DAQ-mx devices.
- Quick set-up
- It manages data acquisition through CAN Bus
- It automatically identifies and configures connected NI-XNET modules for CompactDAQ using CAN interface
- Signals acquired from XNET-CAN devices are managed by iDaq in the same way as DAQ-mx devices
- It supports CANdb databases (.dbc, .ncd) and Fibex databases (.xml)
- Editable baud rate
- Editable resampling rate of acquired signals
- No special skills are required to acquire data from XNET-CAN devices