FREE Square Wave Analyzer ADDON for iDaq
Square Wave Analyzer is a FREE ADD-ON for iDaq and is the best solution for everyone needs a simple and easy tool to analyze and perform measurements on square wave signals.
Exploiting iDaq features, Square Wave Analyzer supports connections with different devices, acquires, displays and performs measurements on square wave signal acquired from local and/or remote devices.
Square Wave Analyzer for iDaq has a simple and easy interface and permits to get measurements of any square wave signals in a few simple steps.
- Data exportation into CSV format compatible with MS-Excel and third party applications
- Easy-to-use and intuitive interface
- Square wave identification
- Square wave type identification: single, dual, or not standard square wave
- Extraction and visualization of the single period of the input square wave signal
- Extraction and visualization of the single period of the current signal related to the input square wave
- Measurements on the square wave signals: frequency, duty cycle, offset,and amplitude
- Measurements on the current signal: single-period RMS value and amplitude.
- Exploiting iDaq features, it permits to connect and select channels of different National Instruments devices, whether local or remote