The easiest solution to visualize and log data
Easy Datalogger for iDaq is the right tool for your job. It is the best solution for everyone who needs a quick and easy tool to visualize and store signals in a few clicks. Thanks to iDaq features, Easy Datalogger receives and saves signals from different National Instruments acquisition boards, local and/remote.
It includes an easy-to-use front panel that permits you to minimize the time spent learning the program so that you can only focus on your own tasks.
Easy Datalogger records your data in multiple formats in a few clicks and it supports several saving frequencies. Recorded data can be opened in common spreadsheet applications even during the recording session.
In the main window of Easy Datalogger, your selected channels are shown; for each channel, you can view a chart and edit several displays and storage options. For each selected channel you can select your favorite indicator (text, gauge, vertical slide, horizontal slide, or chart). You can also define a custom background image in order to create your custom synoptic panel.
With Easy Datalogger, you can customize the way signals are displayed: color, size, precision and may more, set up appearance and preferences of your channels just the way you like, and create amazing interfaces.
Easy Datalogger is not only a datalogger application. It is quick, intuitive, complete and makes your data acquisition system clear, customizable and easy-to-use.
Download Brochure >
- Data exportation into CSV format compatible with MS-Excel and third party applications
- Data are stored into TDMS and DSV (Delimited-Separated Values) format compatible with MS-Excel and third party applications
- Editable delimiter character for DSV (Delimited-Separated Values) file
- Supports several saving frequencies, from 1 Hz to 100 kHz, irrespective of input signals frequency.
- File splitting of a unique recording session according to the number of sample, recording time, or date
- Programmable triggers to start/stop recording sessions
- Zero offset
- Text-to-speech of the active channels
- Recorded data can be opened in common spreadsheet applications even during the recording session
- Supports several indicators for the visualization of analog input signals (text, gauge, vertical slide, horizontal slide, and chart)
- Supports custom background image in order to create synoptic panels
- Drag and drop of indicators
- Intuitive user-adjustable interface
- Quick set-up
- Exploiting iDaq features, it permits to connect and select channels of different National Instruments devices, whether local or remote
- Different data types: analog input, digital input, digital output and images.
- Round LED and square LED available for digital input
- Allows setting of output digital lines
- Threshold management (analog input)
- Programmable actions to be done following a trigger
- Customizable background color
- Lockable from iDaq (ADD-ON version only)
- Support of analog inputs, digital inputs, images, and digital outputs
- TWIN function-Session creation via WEB in just a few clicks