Create amazing 3D sensor maps - Displays real-time signals
3D Sensor mapping for iDaq is an easy and quick tool that allows to load and display a 3D CAD model and place sensors on the model itself. Real-time sensor values are directly mapped on the model. The object surface is colored according to the sensor values.
Thanks to iDaq features, 3D Sensor mapping receives data from different National Instruments acquisition boards, both local and remote. The application allows the exportation of the 3D mapped view in image format or the creation of a sequence of images acquired at a constant rate.
Together with this ADD-ON, 3D Sensor Mapping Viewer is distributed. This application is an easy and quick tool that allows viewing and reproducing 3D sessions exported with 3D Sensor Mapping. Sensors are directly mapped on the model according to their exported value. All the 3D manipulation features of 3D sensor mapping are also available in 3D Sensor Mapping Viewer.
- Easy-to-use and intuitive interface
- Quick set-up
- Visualization of 3D models
- 3D view can be manipulated even during acquisition. Supported actions are rotation, pan, and zoom
- It supports .STL file
- Customizable color ramp to map sensors value on the 3D object
- Customizable background color of 3D view
- Several preset color ramps are available
- 3D view can be exported in PNG format
- Creation of sequences of images acquired at a constant rate (a 3D mapped view is exported in image format every N seconds in order to create a sequence of images)
- Real-time chart of selected signals
- Values of selected channels are shown in the main interface
- Signals coming from different devices can be used together
- Acquired signal can be exported in DSV format (Delimited Separator Values)
- Reproduction of exported sessions with 3D Sensor Mapping Viewer