Download this ADD-ON for iDaq and expand the capabilities of your programmable datalogger. With iDaq ADD-ONs you boost your productivity and save time.
iDaq SDK is a development toolkit for LabVIEW to create applications which are able to connect and receive data from iDaq. Thanks to iDaq SDK, you can create standalone application or ADD-ON fully integrated in iDaq.
With iDaq SDK, developers can create their personal add-ons or standalone applications to expand iDaq capabilities, create custom interfaces, deliver new solutions to customers, save data streams into custom formats, and many more.
|- Matching of your needs with iDaq power
- iDaq capabilities can be exploited for your application
- You can create standalone applications or fully-integrated ADDONs that communicate and receive data from iDaq
- Support of analog signals, digital signals, GPS data, text streams, and images
|- Dual core CPU or higher
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB strongly suggested)
- Display with resolution 1280x768 or higher
- 200 MB free space on disk required by iDaq
- 800 MB free space on disk required by National Instruments device drivers
- Mouse or another pointing device
- Windows XP or higher
- National Instruments device drivers rel 9.3.x or higher
- LabVIEW 2011 to create standalone applications
- LabVIEW 2012 to create both standalone applications and ADD-ONs for iDaq
- SCCT (Smart phone & Cross-platform Communication Toolkit) for LabVIEW 2.6.x version or higher